Saturday, February 28, 2009

Birthday x 2

Friday night my college sister arrived to celebrate her 21st birthday with us.
















We had enchiladas and guacamole.
















and of course..cake:
































We mostly just played with the PKs and sat on my bed and talked for two days.  Then Saturday night we drove her to the airport.  She gets to spend the rest of her birthday week in Florida! 

Then Saturday the usual suspects gathered at The PGs for dinner and cake with PD's sister.













I won't tell you how old she is, but it is more than 29 and less than 31.






















Look at all those candles!


















Grandma cooked a great dinner and then we played Pick Two.  I lost horribly. 

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Those enchiladas look very yummy. Will you cook for me on my birthday too?