Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fresh Squeezed Birthday

I turn 34 today.     

My daughters and husband made me a wonderful breakfast this morning with my favorite...

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice.
We all love breakfast.  If we make something more or different than we usually do the girls call it having "big breakfast" and although PD insisted on serving me first, he could hardly keep them out of mine until he could make theirs. 

My gift is this:



















...a new front door.

But I gave PD a break and told him he didn't have to install it until it gets above freezing around here. 


The PKs and I went out to lunch with friends and I have a hot date with PD tomorrow night!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey you! I'm so excited to have found your blog. It's cute!

Kelli said...

OK, I just read through your blog and I LOVE IT! You write so well and I laughed quite a few times. I even called Ron about the 108 minutes texting...too funny.

really.truly said...

Hey- It's my birthday, too-Feb 7th(today)! I'm a few yrs older though--waaaahhh. I knew I thought you were cool(see, I still use the word cool-I AM old)for a reason--we are Feb girls. Rock on!