Friday, December 5, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

I never have my kids make Christmas lists.  At this age anyway, that is just setting everyone up for failure.  They are always thrilled with whatever they get and taxed from opening so many gifts.  But last week, when I was at the gym trying to run off the last of that pumpkin pie, the childwatch teachers had PK1 make a list of what she wanted.  THANKS childwatch ladies!

It isn't so bad because thank goodness PK1 is like her father and very easy to please, very laid back and eternally understanding.  So she is still getting what her grandmothers and I already planned and purchased.

Still the list is really really funny.  Of course after a year of phonics I am a little embarrassed about her spelling.  My kingdom for a vowel PK1!  But I am still posting it here for posterity.



In case you can't read it:

The first thing is a stuffed animal "Dere"  or deer.

She does love animals and does occasionally fall in love with a stuffed animal at the store.  Her friend had a stuffed deer and she wants one now too.  Funny sidebar:  I put "stuffed deer" into ebay and it turned up some really pricey taxidermy!



The second thing is a "FLEZTE DOL" Felicity Doll. 


Thank you American Girl company who sent me several glossy catalogs, that I hid... that PK1 found.  She doesn't play with dolls and I have some issues with this brand and their lack of historical accuracy anyway.

The third item.  The piece de resistance is a "Box of KTS"  or box of kittens.


I laughed so hard at that, I dropped the generic iPOD I got last Christmas!  I am allergic to cats and generally opposed to animals sharing our planet and even if that weren't the case, I think it is precious that she went ahead and asked for a whole box!  Go for broke babe!


Merry Christmas PK1 I love ya!

1 comment:

MA mom said...

I'll see if I can find a box of kts who need a nice home!