Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sir Bernard: The Good Knight

Just had to share how crazy PK2 is about this CD that her Gram bought her.  She listens to it constantly.  It is songs and stories about a dog/knight who teaches virtues.


















Every afternoon from 1:30-3:00 the girls and I have quiet time where they have to stay in their room and read or listen to books on tape. I finally had to limit the CD to her rest time because she was becoming obsessed with it. She has her swimsuit on in the picture because in the last 15 minutes of rest time she always changes into her swimsuit so she can be ready to go as soon as I pack the swim bag.


My sister, who has a bunch of great "knight" stuff, dressed her as Sir Bernard last time we visited there.  So funny! She wants to be this for Halloween, but I don't know if anyone will know what she is! Maybe it doesn't matter.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I love that she's into those stories...I love kids who love to read. I think that is so funny that she takes a break to put her suit on...a planner in the making.

Mamarazzi said...

Laura, do you think my 3 year old would like this book/cd? She LOVES dogs and i've been looking for something different than miss pattycake and all the "older" things that her sisters went through...need something fresh!