Thursday, September 16, 2010

Can you spell Gubernatorial?
























I couldn't really spell it myself until a few weeks ago.  This blog would be so much cooler if PD would let me post all of the inside stuff we see working behind the scenes in a state wide campaign, but alas, he has more discretion than I do.  He has allowed me to post these few pictures someone took in the "war room" the other night at the first gubernatorial debate.
I am so proud of PD and I am so happy for him.  He is finally doing what he is SO good at and has wanted to do for the last 15 years. It looks like someone else is proud of him too:
Oh and if you are keeping score..we were up by 12 last week and up by 17 this week.  SO the state of Ohio might actually have a chance after all.  And our little family will have four years of job security even if it is really long hours and mediocre pay. Oh well.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Those are great pictures. I love seeing PD in action...I'm sure he's excellent at his job and you are so supportive of him. I would not know how to spell that if someone just asked me.

On the Verge-Couples ed. said...

ahh ben is so handsome!!! i love picture that make our men look nerdy and smart...cuz they are:) i cant wait for chance to meet ben!

MA mom said...

PD reminds me of Rob Lowe from "Brothers and Sisters"...that is, they're both handsome and both are involved in politics, different views and venues. Congratulations to all behind-the-scenes workers who are contributing so much time and effort to restoring Ohio and our country to greatness.

chicago_mom said...

Why does this give me a little tear in my eye? Uncle Ben is the man.