Friday, June 25, 2010

VBS

























The PKs went to VBS this week.  It was such a great program and they loved it.  I have to say, I loved it too.  I hope I didn't love it too much.  It was the first time since I had PK1, seven years ago that I had the morning to myself every day for a week.  By Wednesday I was feeling really relaxed.  The funny thing is, I only ran errands, exercised and cleaned the basement, but it was really different without any interruptions.  I love being with the girls and building our relationship and speaking into their lives and I know this is what God has for me right now..but it was very interesting to see how the other half lives.  Or the other 99%.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Hi - I love the covered wagon - is this a wall decal or what is the covered wagon - where did the barn come from. I'd like to use this idea for our school. Thanks! Let me know.