Monday, December 14, 2009

May God Bless Us...Every One



Our besties were in the most precious production of A Christmas Carol last week.  It was with a little ministry we are part of that is for people in a nursing home and little kids.  Oh my goodness...I would not have enjoyed a Broadway production any more!  The dementia patient bell choir brought a tear to my eye and the custodian as Jacob Marley had us rolling in the aisles.  PK1 whispered to me "They dressed him exactly right!"  We picked up some flowers for them on the way and the girls wore thier new Christmas dresses.  Here they are with my friend, although she is fairly conservative, she does not usually wear head coverings, but she was in the play as well.


















Here they are as Cratchet Child and Tiny Tim.

















And the whole crew:















No comments: