Monday, June 6, 2011

Wrapping it up

Of course May means wrapping up some of our activities. We had the last day of our homeschool co-op:



























PK1 participated in a science fair, her project was about birds of course:















































And Zoo School ended with a bang:























The kids got to touch a hedge-hog or as Lola says, "a hedgey hoggy."

And they learned a lot about lions and other African animals.  I didn't get any good pictures of the animals, but I thought these pictures of the kids were pretty cute.


























The girls won some awards at Awana for Bible memory.  They both have some special friendships at Awana and they look forward to going each week. 



While all those activities are fun and meaningful, it is nice to be on the cusp of our summer schedule.

1 comment:

MA mom said...

PK1, I love your science project, especially because I see my favorite bird, the Robin! Love you, gigi