Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mom Translator

So you remember college sister right...
She likes these slippers....


















Like Snooki from Jersey Shore:













She has a lot of them:














So I was talking to my mom after Christmas and I asked her what College Sister got for Christmas.  And she said, "Oh you know...some of those slippers like Pookie."  It took me a minute to realize that she meant Snooki and then I laughed and thought of this skit from SNL:


And mom...don't feel bad...it would actually be more upsetting if you did know who Snooki was.

2 comments:

On the Verge-Couples ed. said...

hahahahahahaha! omg that is so funny! my favorite part is at the VERY end where its like "where mom products are sold....also at ann taylor" or something like that.
HA!!!!!
love you!

MA mom said...

hahahahahahahaha....So glad I can provide entertainment for my daughters. Actually, the video provides some comfort....I must not be the only one who doesn't keep up with styles and celebrities.