Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010























Gram and Papa were able to join us for the Pumpkin Patch this year.  It was really nice weather. We saw the bee colony again.  PK1 is just fascinated with the bees and can tell you all about them.























They rode the barrel train again.  They decided this was the first year they were too big to share a car.























Gram and Papa were great pumpkin choosers.  We got some really good ones.  And I got one for myself because last year no one would carve their pumpkin with the face I wanted.  SO this year I got my own.  Gram got two for her porch as well. Here we are with our choices.

























We had a really nice time.  The girls went down the barn slide and got their face painted too.  I am going to say this in the quietest voice ever because I don't even want to think it is true, but I think the girls are almost getting too big for the Pumpkin Patch.  The barn slide didn't seem that big and we were all done with everything they had to do in such a short time!  This stage of having little ones goes so fast.  As the guy at Home Depot told me the other day as he saw me try to juggle the girls and two cans of paint, "The days are long, but the years are short."

Go here 2008 and here 2009 to see our other years at the Pumpkin Patch.

No comments: