Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday PK2



PK2 had a couple little friends over for a water themed party for her 5th birthday. This awesome slip-n-slide is courtesy of Gigi. Check out the rafts!
Here is our new fence. It is about 2/3 done. I love it as much as I had hoped.



Little Neighbor Girl was in attendance:

PK2 got a lot of really great presents.















Our besties gave her their favorite game Paddle Pool.











Gigi got them these little animals. Both grandmas got something for PK1, which was so nice.

It is also so special to have a Grandma and a Papa in town to come to your birthday party.























I loved having my two best girlfriends there to help and enjoy the day. Between them, these ladies can almost handle me. Well, I also have my best political friend, my mom and my sister..but these ladies are super critical to my life:

It was a really nice day. I sure love having PK2.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

What a fun way to celebrate a sweet girl. The fence looks VERY nice...I can see why you love it. Love the shout out to the best friends...nothing like true girlfriends.